UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UG

medieval war game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its an order

Go down 
+2
compton
**Anik**
6 posters
AuthorMessage
**Anik**

Its an order Empty
PostSubject: Its an order   Its an order EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 am

Fortifications make you less attractive to your enemy but when you have lost all of your fortifications, do not build other fortifications except traps, because u cannot build all of them in a day or twice. They will send wave after wave of army towards your kingdom, they will never let you build as much as fortifications you had. But if you build traps then they will send militias to remove the traps. So you will get some chances to kill their militias. First one or two wave they will probably send militias or militia and archer mixed like 50k militias and 50k archers. From the next wave they will send pure archers for killing your troops. This is a very general idea.

If u r in this situation, do not try to fight back, Example: If u have 50k archers and 50k militias or less amount of army and if u want to fight and protect your kingdom, yes you will able to kill some of those but soon you will loose all of your units. So what will you do?

You still can win the war, now u need to do three things
I. Save your troops.
II. Save your resources.
III. Recruit more troops for counter attack.

How you will save your troops from enemy attack?

When you see that your enemy or enemies are sending troops against you. Send your troops outside some where. But don’t send them so far that it will take hours to return home. Recall your army when you will feel safe. We cannot play this game 24 hours; you will need sleep, work and many other things to do. Send your troops out so that your troops will be safe when you will not online.

Example: normally I need 6 hours sleep; I will send my troops 3 hour distance from my kingdom so they will need 6 hour journey to return home.

How you will save your resources?

At first use your resources for recruiting more troops and lvl up your buildings. You still have lots of resources left. Dump your resources and gold in the market.

Example: If the market buying price for food is 0.15 then set the price of food at least 30+ for selling, the price of food will never go up that far, so no one will be able to buy your food and your food will be safe in the market. By canceling the trade you can get back all of your food, Use the same Idea for other resources like wood, stone and iron but do the opposite thing for gold, like the market selling price for wood is 0.21 then set your buying price .001 or less for buying wood, the price of wood will never go that far down, so you will not be able to buy any wood as a result your gold will be safe in the market. Canceling the trade, you can get back your gold. Another thing, when you will send your troops outside, you will not need any extra food for feeding them. So you don’t have to worry about your negative food production.

How and what troops you will recruit?

Recruit only militias and archers. If you have 100k militias and 100k archers that means, you are doing great but it does not mean you can now fight back, recruit at least 300k archers and 200k militias for attacking your enemy. Build at least 6 to 8 barrack in every towns, more barracks will help you to recruit units fast.

Now tell me, do you think your enemy won the battle or what? They came and went. And they got nothing from you. Use your troops and resources wisely. battle can be won many ways.

Verdonia is a game where you can start your game from anywhere you want, if you are loosing your army or loosing your resources that mean you are not playing this game right way and you are helping your enemy to grow more.

Back to top Go down
compton

Its an order Empty
PostSubject: I agree with Anik!!!   Its an order EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:48 am

Here's the deal folks... You should post some sort of a reply saying "I agree" so we know who is and who isn't reading and following our Guild's order's. If this is to much trouble for you... then you're too much trouble for the Guild to keep you on to protect and help you with resources and troops and any other kind of help. If you can't play most days and are going to not be able to keep up on your Kingdom to help protect the Guild, then you aren't worth our time, as you are hurting us all in the Guild. Hey this isn't personal against anyone... But seriously I'm looking out for the betterment of EVERYONE not just one person here.

Compton
Back to top Go down
captaincoz

Its an order Empty
PostSubject: I agree   Its an order EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm

I used this tactic for the last war, works great!

- Coz
Back to top Go down
therinfox10

Its an order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its an order   Its an order EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Morris

Its an order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its an order   Its an order EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:05 am

I agree also
Back to top Go down