UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UG

medieval war game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Glory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mawz
Admin

Simple Glory Empty
PostSubject: Simple Glory   Simple Glory EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:39 pm

You build your glory by finishing things. When you finish building a barracks you gain glory. When you finish upgrading that barracks you gain glory. When you finish recruiting new troops you gain glory. When you finish researching Stone Cutting you gain glory. Certain quests when you finish them gains you bonus glory.

Now, understanding that, I build my glory by keeping things working. While I am online I work my stuff in shorter time frames. This means I recruit troops in smaller groups using from 30 minutes build time to 1 hour. This way I can keep my barracks recruiting the different fighters I need in small groups. Before I log off I will extend each build time. If I have the resources I will que up troops so the barracks will still be building when I log back in. with a lvl 9 barracks I can build 9 different fighters for as much time as I have resoucres to build. maybe 1000 militia, 500 archers, 300 swordsman, that alone will last for around 10 or 11 hrs. You will surprised how fast your army will grow if you are building troops all the time.
I do the same with upgrading my buildings and wall fortifications. I will build the shorter time items when I am online then before I log off I will start a longer build time. Like lvl 8 Town Hall will take me around 20 hrs to build. Perfect time to build this is while I am sleeping and at work the next day. When I log back in it is ready for me to start another build.

The only items that I don't follow this with is Research. Yes, I will start my researches just prior to logging off, but becasue it is harder to keep up with the gold needed and depending on what I need researched I sometimes you just have to wait so I can research the items I need.
Back to top Go down
https://zyxw.rpg-board.net

Simple Glory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UG :: Glory :: How to Build-
Jump to: