UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UG

medieval war game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keeps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moloch

Keeps Empty
PostSubject: Keeps   Keeps EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:20 pm

What does a keep do during a battle?

let's say, for example, that my keeps can hold a total of 50k archers. If I get attacked, I should be able to leave 50k archers behind and they cant get killed. But, do they get to attack or just run away?
Back to top Go down
Mawz
Admin

Keeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeps   Keeps EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 pm

The way I understand it they survive the battle and once it's over from that wave you can use them any way you like. I looked for some info at verdonia's forum but couldn't find a suitable answer. Perhaps some1 else will have a more diffenent answer.
Back to top Go down
https://zyxw.rpg-board.net

Keeps Empty
PostSubject: keep them safe   Keeps EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:15 pm

when you assign a number of troops to the keep that number of troops will always be protected from an attack. Say you have a total of 100k archers and assign 50k to the keep. when you are using your army for attacks you can use the whole 100k of archers for what you want. When you are attacked the 50k that are assigned to the keep will not fight and will be safe from battle. if you are being attacked in waves and you want the armies in the keep to join the battle you would have to cancel or change the amounts assigned to the keep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeps   Keeps Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UG :: Questions and Answers :: Post for HELP-
Jump to: